Your Opportunity to Serve in a Student Leadership Role on the National Level
If you care about this organization and your future, you can take action to make both better in the coming year. The NBS-AERho Board of Governors hopes to fill the vacancies on the Student Advisory Task Force no later than May 10. In order to do so, a call for applicants is being solicited through May 1. We encourage active student members to read the appropriate background information (below) and consider being part of the NBS leadership team. Fill out the online application form. The deadline for the online application is Friday, May 1, 2015.
The Student Advisory Task force will:
- survey student needs and interests
- will be the communications bridge between student members and the Board of Governors
- develop ideas to recruit new student membership
- develop and deliver a student development session at the national convention
- develop and implement a student social event at the national convention
- help NBS better serve its students and its mission.
The anticipated weekly time commitment will be 1-2 hours throughout the year.
To fill out the application, click on this link .